Saturday 29 December 2007

Wednesday 19th December 2007

England here we come! The ferry leaves at 12:45 and we should be home by half past four. It will be great to see our family and friends again but we know that it will be a hectic 14 days before we return to the Odyssey.
I will post a brief resumé of the Christmas and New Year period soon and then return to daily entries from 2nd January.
I hope that you are having (or have had) an enjoyable Christmas break and I wish you a happy and peaceful New Year.
Photos: None

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your blog features a photo on 28th Nov 2007 of the Fontaine Moussue in the Cours Mirabel in Aix en Provence. Brilliant! Thank you for that, i had no idea there was a similar fountain anywhere.
I live in Dulcote right by the mossy fountain in the middle of the village. Here is a link to the picture of it on my website:
http://www.littlefountains.co.uk/index5.htm
Kind Regards
Karen