Tuesday 19 April 2022

Monday 18th April 2022 – Kastraki, Greece

 

The forecast promised us rain all day and that is what we got! There was gentle, continuous rain all night and it persisted all day. At 8.00 in the morning it was 5°C and it never got above 8°C. We knew that it was going to be bad and so we had planned a day in the van. I was a long way behind with this blog and it gave me a chance to catch up. I had hoped to post the blog too but the site WiFi showed no Internet from late yesterday and hasn’t recovered today. I will have to investigate tomorrow and I may be able to use the Internet at the campsite taverna if it is working there. Dinner in the van tonight and we look forward to better weather tomorrow.

Photos: Low cloud touches the top of the rock pillars.


 

No comments: